Make Your Move a Breeze with Diligent Removal Services in Liverpool
Is your upcoming house or company move slowly turning out to be a logistical nightmare?
Fantastic Removals has partnered with the finest professionals in the field to make your property transition as smooth as possible. Everything, from the careful loading of your belongings to their even more diligent transportation and unloading, will be done entirely by the insured Liverpool movers in line with the latest safety regulations and your personal instructions.
Based on the information you have provided, the team will pick an appropriately sized van, note down any potentially tricky areas in your property, and give you a time estimate for the job.
Fantastic Removals Has a Service for Every Moving Occasion
Delayed launch of your latest business branch. Showing up late in your new workplace.
When it comes to relocation, every second counts. We worked long and hard to perfect our moving process and eliminate any pesky surprises that may stand between you and your new destination. Each vehicle the professionals use has tail lifts to ensure that none of your items will get damaged during the loading. The moving crew is also equipped with all sorts of furniture dismantling equipment, which they can use per your request to move bulkier items. Currently, the removal services in Liverpool* that the skilled specialists can provide you with include:
- Home removals. Our most requested service to date; it is suitable for properties with up to 6 bedrooms. The crew will help you move wardrobes, bookshelves, chairs and tables, single and double beds, TV and stereo systems, kitchen appliances, upright pianos, aquariums, playgrounds and more. Upon request, your house removals Liverpool session can also include packing or furniture assembly and re-assembly services.
- Office removals. The specialists will relocate office equipment and furniture without disrupting the workflow of those nearby. A typical business removals session usually includes the loading and transportation of office chairs and desks, filing cabinets and shelves, PCs and heavy office equipment (servers and safes up to 80kg). The service can also include packing or quick dismantling and re-assembly of furniture upon request.
- Furniture collection and delivery. The team can deliver your purchased IKEA furniture or that by other big retailers directly to your address. If you cannot wait to put your items to good use, you can also request on-site furniture assembly at an additional cost.
- Furniture assembly. Screwdrivers. Power drills. Hammers. The experts have everything they need to assemble flat pack furniture by Aspace, Habitat, Harveys, Argos, IKEA, Peter Jones, Ilva, Mamas & Papas, B&Q, and more in line with the official manual.
*IMPORTANT: We add surcharges for any items that exceed the 25-30 kg per person limitation.
What You Get By Trusting Your Local Movers to Handle Everything
We strive to be more than just another removal company in Liverpool by providing all the conveniences our clients expect and then some. Both our domestic and business clients can enjoy a long list of benefits, no matter if they are planning a small- or large-scale move:
- 24/7 customer care – ask questions, book services, and request quotes at any time;
- Reliable service – the team will work for as long as needed until you’re fully satisfied;
- Flexible schedule – workday, weekend, bank holidays, and late night appointments;
- Free price quotes – you can receive a free, no-obligation estimate for all our services;
- Trustworthy pros – each mover drives a branded vehicle and wears an ID badge;
- Special discounts – preferential rates are readily available to all regular customers.
Top 4 Things You Need to Know About Liverpool City Before Moving In
A city as big and diverse as Liverpool can often make newcomers scratch their heads as they try to fit in. As a company that has delivered many removal jobs in the area, we at Fantastic Removals have a few useful tips that you can use to bring out your inner Liverpudlian in no time.
- Visit the city council website. Once the Liverpool removal men have moved your stuff, go on the official city council website and change your address by clicking “Change your address online now”. Note that this option is not permanent and will only be available no earlier than 14 days before moving out and no later than 60 days after moving in.
- Find the perfect place to live in. The south of Liverpool is the wealthier part of town, so consider places like Gatacre, Childwall, or Aigburth if you are on a budget. If short commutes don’t sound like a nuisance, you can also settle down in a coastal town, such as Crosby and Waterloo, where the beach and countryside are just a walk away.
- Learn how to pay less for transport. Liverpool has a varied means of transportation (train, bus, ferry). If you want to save some money, we recommend getting a Walrus Card, traveling before 06.30 and after 09.30, buying a bike, or using websites, such as Bla Bla Car or Carpool World to share rides with the many carpoolers in the area.
- Know your local markets. Save some money and stimulate the local economy by purchasing locally produced goods, such as asparagus, shrimps, lamb, beer, and gin.
Plan Your Move In Advance By Checking Our Price Table Below
We strive to make each furniture removals in Liverpool as affordable as possible by giving you an estimate based on what you shared with us. For instance, among the factors that will shape your final price are the amount of items you decide to move and their dimensions, the time it would take to relocate them, the parking availability in your area, and more. However, since every relocation has us dealing with many variables, we cannot guarantee that our pre-service estimates will be accurate 100% of the time until the experts arrive at your property!
Get the Job Done Right the First Time – Hire Liverpool Removals Now
A quick phone call is all it takes to schedule your move for a convenient day. Alternatively, you can also contact our service representatives through our always online chat or by filling in your details in our contact form. Turn this stressful venture into an exciting adventure today!